close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spartan 12 ga O/U for trade.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Row v. Wade, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

I have a 1+ year old Spartan O/U 12ga. The gun has less than a dozen shots thru it. (There's no grouse in this state) :) The gun was bought new from Gander for $400 in June of 2006. It comes with 4 choke tubes.

I'm looking to trade it for a youth 20ga for my son. The 12ga is just a bit too much for him now. I would prefer a used auto loader but will consider a pump as well.

No pictures yet. If there's interest, I can have them up this weekend.

I'm in N.E. Ohio, Geauga County and would like to trade locally but will consider offers outside the area.

Thanks.

2. kparrott154

kparrott154

0   0   0

Are you only interested in a trade or would you be willing to sell for cash?

3. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

A trade would be ideal. I was hoping someone's son or daughter had outgrown their youth model and it was sitting around collecting dust.

For today, I'll stick with a trade. Tomorrow I might put a price on it to conform with the TOS.

Thanks for the interest.

4. If the trade route doesnt work out for you then please post a cash price I might be interested, Good Luck with the trade.

5. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

Will do SC, and thanks.

6. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

0   0   0

I'm posting these for RvW. Sorry they're a little dark Row. We shoulda taken them outside. Click on the thumbnail to get a meduim size view, then click on the medium size view to get the full size. I'll vouch for the excellent condition of the gun.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

Thanks for posting the pics magoo.
    Outside would have been better but they're fine.

8. kparrott154

kparrott154

0   0   0

Are you still looking for a trade?

9. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

Yup, still looking for a youth 20.
    I'll put a price on it Wednesday morniing if I am unable to trade it.

Thanks.

10. Noiceracing

Noiceracing Kevin C Noice

0   0   0

I have a remington 870 youth jr. which is a 870 express Magnum 20 ga with the 18.5 inch barrel and 12 inch stock. stock has been shortened 1/8 of an inch but done professional. Gun has only been shot 5 times.

11. Noiceracing

0   0   0

12. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

Kevin
    I'm doing research on it now.
    My son's turning 13 in Jan. He's good size for his age. I'm just wondering if this is a gun he's grow out of too quickly?
    What is the age of the shooter who used it.
    Do you have any pics.

Thanks, I'll get back with you.
    Glenn

13. Noiceracing

0   0   0

14. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

Thanks Kevin,
    I called Gander and they have the 870 jr and the 870 youth. I'm going to bring my son up there tonight and check his length of pull to see which gun suits him the best.
    If the jr is best, we can discuss a trade more indepth.

Thanks
    Glenn

15. I was just in my local Gander not a hour ago and there gun prices were so out of whack I had to walk out, even the prices on there used guns was more than what I could go someplace else and get new, somebody at the corporate level is out of touch with todays market.

16. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

Noiceracing, the jr. is too short for my son. Thank you.

I've decided to put a price on the gun

$325 takes it.

Glenn

17. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Ain't that the truth! There used prices are ridiculous.

18. I couldnt believe it..every gun in there went up at least $75-100 in the last couple weeks, I dont want to hijack this guys thread because he has a fair price on his shotgun..but there prices really took me by surprise, they wanted $829 for a CZ 527 in 204 Ruger, I priced one at another shop and the guy will order me one for $530, the salesman told me well we offer a membership to this and that and a gunlock and you get a $25 giftcard, I thought well all that dont equal up to $300 or more, not even close, in the spring of this year that same gun was $499 there, why is it now $330 more???

19. gf319804

gf319804 The Ohio Outdoors

0   0   0

I've got a youth model Winchester 20 gauge pump. I'm 24 now and still hunt with it. Don't know if you would be interested, but it was bought new close to 10 years ago for the sole purpose of deer hunting, and it's been taken care of. I primarily bow hunt, and only hunt for deer, so the only barrel I have for it is a slug barrel. Like I said, don't know if you are interested, but it's an offer...

20. Row v. Wade

Row v. Wade

0   0   0

gf319804,

Thanks for the offer. I was looking for a field gun for birds. I'm not too familiar with the winchester. Is it the 1300? Can the gun be fitted with a new field barrel?

Thanks

Glenn