Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday September 8th
at the Scenic River and Trail center in Nisbet Park on the bike trail in Loveland
Bring whatever fishing stuff you got that you want to swap
or really good lies if you don't have anything to swap
If the weathers nice I might even grill out some hotdogs. Just a chance to sit around and talk fishing with the guys from OGF

4pm till probably the bar down the street closes

·
Registered
70 Posts
Where is nisbit? I don't have much to trade or sell. But need to meet people in the area. Not from here. I can buy a round or two

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
I'll be a little late, OSG. I'm already packed up though and have a whole bunch of Chinese lures to give away. Any idea how many people are coming?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm going to try to make it up. I'll be late if I do. We got a big pewee football game today against the rivals up the road :)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be a little late, OSG. I'm already packed up though and have a whole bunch of Chinese lures to give away. Any idea how many people are coming?
No clue. I pm the guys I knew most all of them are coming. I have a few Chinese lures, six rods, jig hooks. I think meeting some of the people we all know online will be cool.

Its off the main drag right in downtown Loveland. Go to the bike trail and turn down the little road that run beside it. Google is your friend :)

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I should make it myself with a handful of spinning and baitcasting rods and reels Id love to sell/trade or whatever

Salmonid

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
i'll be there need direction to put in my cellphone
Nisbit Park
198 Harrison Ave
Loveland, OH 45140

275E to exit 52 (Loveland/Indian Hill),
turn left onto Loveland Madeira Rd.
turn right onto E. Kemper Rd.
turn right onto W Loveland Ave (towards the bridge into Loveland)
turn left onto N Karl Brown Way (the first street on the left)
turn right onto Harrison Ave (the first street on the right)
-The building is right there along the bike trail at that intersection. Matulemj's going to be there, so just listen for the screams.

·
bass-o-matic
246 Posts
I'm headed that way. Hope to put some names to faces.

·
river rat
2,237 Posts
it was good to meet house he's a blast, same for OSG co angler... and the rest
dandrews and delta oscars was there was hoping to have met more.. OSG
i had a blast need to do it again soon

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
it was good to meet house he's a blast, same for OSG co angler... and the rest
dandrews and delta oscars was there was hoping to have met more.. OSG
i had a blast need to do it again soon
I'll take a rain check, I would of liked to go, sign me up for 2.0 meet n greet. Hopefully my schedule will open up next go round.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,606 Posts
Ah I just saw this or I would have made it over there. Hopefully another one of these happens and I will try and make it.

·
Pirateer
2,009 Posts
I'll take a rain check, I would of liked to go, sign me up for 2.0 meet n greet. Hopefully my schedule will open up next go round.

+1 on that. Would of loved to go and meet some people who enjoy fishing like myself. Schedule dilemma here also, three daughters keep me pretty bus . All the people I know don't really fish and trying to explain things to people who aren't really interested in a subject makes for one awkward conversation.

Anyways, @ OSG, if you set another one up let me know. From what I've seen on here thus far, most you guys seem to be a close knit groups of stand up guys(excluding fish tales, he he) It would be an awesome experience for me to hear some of all your guys' input and experiences. Don't know if I can offer any more than how to screw up properly.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Had a great time talking to the Lmr Mod Squad and thanks to OSG for the grub! Oh yeah House i hope the "secret weapon" you bought from me works. Please keep me in the loop how you do with it. Nice meeting everyone!
Salmonid

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Yeah I don't get on OGF much any more, I might have made it, My trip to the LMR paid off, so I socialized with the shad and wipers. :) I did meet a young protege', he caught his first wiper in the LMR w/a little coaching.
Maybe next time.
LMJ

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts