close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

southwest columbus area

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jcrdust, May 14, 2008.

1. I live in grove city now and was wondering what bodies of water are around. I always have fished near delaware but with the cost of gas I am looking for something closer.

2. griggs, deercreek, scioto, darby, big walnut, darby bends lakes, lake osprey

3. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Dan seemed to cover all of them...LOL

4. howellin4

howellin4 Have Rod Will Fish

Try Prairie Oaks Metro Park. It is west of Hilliard and has pretty decent Bass and Crappie. Check out the Columbus Metro Parks website for directions. It is off Amity Rd north of I-70.

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Keep up the good work Dan, haha. Yeah, those are all highly productive.

6. optimalj

optimalj Angler

nice list Danshady. I would add Madison Lake to that, and I'm not sure distance, but how about the State park near Circleville...AG Marion?

7. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Jcrdust,

Might I ask what your target species are? It may be easier to direct you to a location after knowing that.

8. Does any of these places have eyes? Or even crappie?

I was not able to find big walnut and AG Marion.

Edit: found griggs, by Dublin road.

"Osprey Lake: Anglers can fish for catfish, bluegill and largemouth bass for free at this 14-acre pond."- Doesn't say anything about where it is...

9. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Dan is the great sheppard for all the lost fishers. Lead them to the great promised waters Dan. :D ;)

CG

10. Mushi, I fish for bass, eyes, muski, trout and whatever else crosses my path. I have fished the scioto. I would like to try darby. I got no boat, i like to wade.

11. Try A W Marion SP or Hargus Lake in Pickaway county/Circleville. There is a good thread on wading/fishing Big Walnut Creek about a month ago--check that.