close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

southeast ohio lakes

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by 03zrider, Dec 28, 2004.

1. anyone here fish in the southestern part of the state?i would like to hook up and go i really dont know where to start?piedmont mabee?i have only fished ponds and am not sure how to target fish on the lakes

2. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

we fish in the southestern part.... we fish lake alma and rupert... we caught gills yesterday on rupert.. we filled a 5 gal. bucket it was unreal... as soon as you droped line you had one... couldnt keep 2 poles in the water at once... i also landed 4 bass on tipups... all of this in about 3 hours.. iv never got on gills like that before and after we was dont cleaning fish i hope i never keep them all if i do.. we will have good meat for a while..!! lol

3. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Hey peon how you been. I was over there during the big buck contest and talked with tom. I was hoping the ice would be on but I don't think so. Tom was telling me about ice fishing on Alma. Fishcrazzzzzzzzy

4. Willie301

Willie301 Bass Fishing

I fish at lake Rupert a good bit. It is a good lake to fish, as with any lake the more you fish it the better you will be able to find fish.

From the boat ramp head for the dam I like to fish the bank on the way.

When facing the dam the shallow water to the left is good for pan fish.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015