close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

South Carolina Trooper

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by HawgDawg, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Two Columbus boys were headed down to Florida for spring break. They went 80 through every state, but 10 miles into South Carolina, a state trooper pulls in behind them and pulls them over.

Trooper walks to the driver's window and raps it with his flashlight. When the driver rolls the window down, the trooper reaches inside, smacks him upside his head and says, "Boy, don't ya know we don't speed down here!"

The driver, slightly embarrassed said he didn't realize he was speeding. The trooper slaps him upside his head again and asks for his driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. Driver gets them and hands them over.

Trooper walks back and does his thing. 15 minutes later, he walks back to the window, smacking the kid again, and tells him he is getting a warning this time but he better slow down. The driver thanks him, but the trooper asks him to wait a minute.

Trooper walks over to the passenger's window, raps on it, and when the passenger rolls it down, he smacks him upside his head. Astounded, the passeneger asks what that was for.

The trooper calmly says, "Son, I just did you a favor. I know in about 10 minutes, you're going to look at your buddy and tell him how much you wished I'd tried that with you."