Sorry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lundy, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I haven't responded to some questions, pm's and voice mail for a few days.

I had knee replacement surgery Monday morning and just not quite back to feeling like sitting in front of a computer.

I'll return all calls and pm's soon.

Thanks,
    Kim

2. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Best wishes Kim. Do everything the Doc says and you'll be fine.

Take Care, Larry

PS no need to resond.

3. heal up lundy!!!! ice season is coming...i FELT big daddy a dancin':p :p here is to a speedy recovery!!!

4. Lundy, heal up and do all the physical therapy. it hurts, but keep working it out. My MOM had both knees done last winter. She could bairly walk without pain. SHe is now a machine. Walking everywhere with no pain. She did say that physical therapy was no fun but needed to get back her range of motion. See you on the ice.

5. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Talk to you soon.

6. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. :)

7. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Get well soon Kim, Presque Isle is right around the corner !

8. Hope ya get back on your feet soon! Ill be up for a couple knees in a few years. Gettin tough to stand anymore let alone crawl up and down the banks!

9. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

good luck with the recovery. my mother just had hers replaces a few months ago. lots of rehab, but well worth being able to walk. get well soon buddy:D

10. Hey Big guy,

I hope you get well soon. Ice fishing is just around the corner. So rest up!

Wes

11. Kim
    Hope you have a fast recovery and everything works out ice time is getting close
    Remember if you need anything I'm right down the street
    George

12. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

my dad has had both knees done and he is a machine now. stopped riding, hunting and everything. HE is back now and enjoys walking.

you'll be glad you did Lundy.

Good Luck

13. Kim,

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Tim

14. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Hurry and get it together, therapy/therapy/therapy...I have it to look forward to yet!

15. Kim, Hope you recovery goes as good as most of the guys I know that have had it done. Are you gonna be able to get out on the ice?

16. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Get well soon Kim.
    Will that bionic knee make you any faster??:D

17. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Thanks for the encouragement.

It's getting a little easier every day.

I couldn't even imagine having both done at once, one is bad enough. I must be a real wimp!

I'll have the second one done in Feb.

18. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Good Luck Kim!

Take it easy guy. You just got to take one day at a time and keep up with the physical therapy.

Hope you get better soon.

:)

19. Feb. 16th, 2005 had BOTH done at the same time., on my way to being BIONIC :), My Titanium/Ceramic knees are ?. Well lets say that my old pain is GONE. If I did my part & did'nt put on the weight that I have I'd be WAY BETTER OFF.

There is 2 things that I can say;

as posted earlier; THERAPY THERAPHY THERAPY DON'T SLACK OFF THIS PART. It will make a world of difference down the road.
    Keep from gaining any weight.

The first 5 days I had to keep a wet wash cloth in my mouth to keep me from breaking off my teeth, as they forced me to exert movement to my knees.

Yes I Do Love My New Knees.

To change the subject. In a heat of rage or wishin someone bad Karma, I've changed my outlook & wish them a double knee replacement:)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  20. Get better Lundy. Hope I don't ever need it.