close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sony MVC-FD91 Digital Camera

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by mrfishohio, Nov 1, 2004.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

I bought this from the original owner, a friend of mine. He got it in the spring of 1999. It was $999 then, I need $225 out of it. I bought it about 3 months ago & have never used it as I have a newer Sony. I got it for the zoom, which is an incredible 14x Optical Zoom. But the reality of lugging 2 cameras around changed my mind real quick. It takes the picture direct to a floppie disk, so it's a no-brainer to download your pictures. Also shoots a short mpeg (movie) file too. I know it was sent back to Sony last year because he thought there was a problem, but he forgot how to focus the viewfinder. Anyway, Sony cleaned the camera out for a $300 charge too. :rolleyes:
    It has an LCD sreen that tilts and you can also turn it of and/or use the viewfinder to save on batteries & in high sun. Has the steady shot feature.
    Comes with a nice bag, charger 2 batteries, a few disks, an infrared filter too. Owner's manual.
    It shoots a 480 x 640 and a 1024 x 768 pixal pictures. Has a standard and fine setting. In movie mode....a 160 x 112 (60 sec long) and a 320 x 240 (15 sec long) size mpeg.
    This camera has been gently used over the years, my buddy is a camera buff & has purchased several more & was going to sell this. He's not an outdoorsman, so it hasn't been lugged to the lakes, rivers, etc like my camera :eek:
    I'll put up some pictures if you need them, but it's in excellant condition. First $225 takes it !!
    This is a great camera for home use, also great for a realtor or work, and of course for your fishing and hunting shots.

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

It has a mixed review...depending upon use. Not good for low-light situations. Here's a link to a review, you can use the scroll down menu to get all the features, etc from here. MVC-FD91 Camera Review (click here).