close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Something that the AFC North will be seeing a LOT of for the next 10 years!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Notice that there is no dancing around after the TD from this rookie. Almost like he knows that there will be plenty more. I think that he is saving the celebration for his first SB win!

[​IMG]

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Here is really what you'll see...

On the GROUND....

Go Bengals!

:D ;)

Attached Files:

• ben2.JPG
      ben2.JPG
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views:

3. You should have added a d-lineman's foot on his head or something. But seriously, I have nothing against Ben, he helped out our team (Miami University) quite a bit over the past few years. Good luck to Ben, but with that said, I hope the Bengals kill him.

4. you should cut and paste kennard lang holding him upside down. anyone remember how turkey jones pile-drived bradshaw?

5. I think both he a Carlson Palmer will entertain us very well for several years. They're both quality people as well as excellent players.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yes I was watching the game when turkey jones stood bradshaw on his head!

7. Who-dey Brother, Palmer and the Bengals will be great for some years to come.

I cant believe i just said that, Wow how things have changed.

8. Ben gets a clutch 4th Q TD to WIN his first NFL start! Is there a better player than Hines Ward in the NFL?

9. Oh gee,I don't know-how about Tom Brady? Two super bowl wins in three years,and two super bowl MVP's in that same span.What a stupid comment!

10. Oh gee, It must not be too stupid, Hines Ward is given Offensive player of the month for September. Do they give that award to the 5th best player? The 3rd best player? Oh that’s right, they give it to the BEST offensive player each month. LOL

Is there ANYTHING better than a Monday after a Steelers victory over the bengals?

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yes there is....Next monday after the Browns beat the Squeelers will be much better than this monday :D

12. I am a little worried about the game next week. The Browns have found a way to win against two good teams this year. At the beginning of the year I thought that the Ravens and the Bengals would be the only competitive teams in the AFC North. However, it is obvious that the bengals need to be scratched from that list, and the Browns and Steelers need to be added.

13. I don't think the original statement was who had the best month,I believe it was stated as he's the best player in the NFL.If I were fortunate to be starting up an NFL team right now,I would pick a wide receiver who hasn't won anything yet over a two time Super Bowl MVP anyday-uh-huh.Lastly,I kind of think being a two time Super Bowl champion and also a two time Super Bowl MVP is just a little bit better than being named offensive player of the month,especially considering that Ward isn't even in the same league with T.Owens or Randy Moss! I do believe that Ward is one of the top five receivers in the game today,but best player in the NFL-nah.

14. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

are you kidding? some of the catches ward makes are amazing considering the quarterback he has, nothing against big ben but mcnabb and cullpepper have alot more experience and place the ball where its catchable, alot of times ward has to come back for the ball or make a big play on a defender to get to it. He also doesn't brag about how good he is or take the time to do a little dance in the endzone when he scores. He's just out there to win, not show-off.

15. Personally,I can't stand either Owens or Moss,but it's not a popularity contest.All stats are in some way important,but to me scores are the top stat.In trying to compare these three receivers,since each has been in the league I have to say Moss is the most dangerous,but if you consider all receiving stats,it's hard to say that Marvin Harrison isn't the best.None of this matters anyway,all I really said from the start was that Ward isn't the best player in the NFL.I'm definitely not a Steelers fan,but I'll take Big Ben's accuracy over McNabb or Culpepper any day.By the way,Jerry Rice wasn't too shabby of a receiver either.

16. Great combo in Big Ben to Ward. "Yinz" snagged a stud Qb when you drafted Ben. He would have looked much better in Browns colors rather then "Yellow" and Black.

Ward is phenom. He brings a number of weapons to the table, including a high school players mentality every time he takes the field. He's fun to watch. When a "D" limits his production, they have earned their paychecks.

Is there a better player in the NFL? Without hesitation, I have to go with a resounding............YUP!