close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Someone Please Help Me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Richs63Corvair, Aug 1, 2004.

1. :confused: .......... I have some pictures of the helmet and crossbow that I am trying to sell. I have no idea how to put them in the buy/sell/swap forum. Will someone please let me send them to you and you can post them for me.............. Thanks a million............... Rich

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Rich:
    Try this. Go to reply. Click on enhanced mode. Scrool down to attach files.
    You'll see manage attachments. Click on that. Then go to where your pictures are, choose the ones you want, then go back and hit submit reply. This should work. If you still have problems let us know.

3. Did that but it says pics need to be 39.1 KB but mine are 286.7 KB. So now what ? Do I need to have my buddy resend them to me and have him make them smaller ? Thanks again........... Rich

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

e-mail them to me and I'll get them posted for you. Do you already have the for sale items listed?
    e-mail me at dmille11@columbus.rr.com

5. I sent them to you Dale and if you get them to post I OWE YOU ONE......... Thanks.................... The guy who don't know crap about computers.......... Rich

6. We'll have to hook-up Rich...
    I know deer and computers.. well a little of both :rolleyes: