close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some things for sell

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, May 9, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Guys I'm in a bind.

New never used Kenco 6 gallon Wildlife Feeder Bucket, with a New in the box never used Remmington Digital Deer Feeder. Can mount on the Kenco Bucket or your own. 1st $50 takes it. (This is a digital timmer, not the generic ones)

Pinnacle Costal Bait Runner & Med Heavy Quantum Big Cat Rod. 1st $50 takes it. (Reel is used but comes w/ box & extra spool) Rod was used twice if that.

I've got several ultra light combos that I will also sell. PM me for details. I'll try & get the pics up soon. These will probally be in the $20 range each.

Must come to Fairborn.

2. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

5cent has 1st dibs on the feeder, hes waiting for pics: here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

** PLEASE NOTE: The timer listed on the Kenco Bucket is NOT w/ the Bucket. I have that particular timer on my large feeder which is in the woods! This is the bucket only.

3. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Pinnacle Bait Runner & Quantum Big Cat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. me223

me223

0   0   0

PM sent.

Mike

5. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Thanks, I replied.

Here is some info:

Big Cat Rod:
    7'6" lure weight: 2-5, line 15-40, med heavy. The reel is spooled w/ either 30 lb Berkley Big Game or 30 lb Stern High Impact. It should hold up to any flathead in Ohio.

I dont have ALL the UL's together yet.

Pinnacle Tiny Reel (barely used) on Shakespear Excusion rod $25

Pinnacle Tiny Reel (new) on Ugly Stick UL pack Rod (pack rod ne still in box) $30 FIRM or can put a used Abu Garcia Black Max 2 UL Reel on for the same price.

My othr UL's are at my dads, so I'll have to wait & look at them, even if I decide to sell them. I know I want to keep a couple for creek fishing! If I decide to sell them they are higher end rods like St Croix & Falcon.

6. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

UPDATE: I can change the Big Cat Rod to a Cabelas King Cat Rod & sell the Pinnacle Bait Runner on that rod for $35 instead of $50 for the Big Cat Combo.

7. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

Hey Mellon I'd like that outtfit but how the heck can I get it from you??

8. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

...or how much for just the reel ?
    THANKS in advance man

9. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Clyde, that Cabelas King Cat rod is a 2 piece rod. I think I could ship it, but I'd have to add the shipping to the $35. Let me see if it will fit in a triangle prioity mail box. I bet I could ship both the rod & reel in two packages for $12 total, so lets say add $10 to the $35. If you'd want it let me know.

10. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

What is the rod as far as length and line/lure rating?
    How many ball bearings in the reel?
    THANKS man...

11. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Line rating for ree: 230 yds 17 lb, 165 yds 20 lb, 145 yds 25 lb, 110 yds 30 lb, 6 bearings

ROD: Cabelas King Cat: 14-30 lb, 3/4-4 oz weight 8foot rod

12. EMRDUCKS

EMRDUCKS "SUPPERS READY" ON 68

0   0   0

Mellon, I Sent You A Pm Yesterday About The Feeder

13. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Thanks for the PM, I sent one back to you today.

14. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Pinnacle Reel & Cabelas Rod SOLD.

15. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Update 5/12/05

The Feeder Bucket & Digital Timmer is still Left if someone can come get it. EMRDucks has the 1st dibs on it, if I can ship it, right now I can not do that though.

I also have a Quantum EX400 (it's either an EX400 or EX500) on a Berkley Lightning Rod. I have used the EX400 3 years ago while Pike fishing in Michigan, but I dont think this rod has ever been used. It's either been in the garage, the shed, or my room for 3 years. I know I cant get what I apid for them both, but figured $50 for the combo would be a good deal. Again, you'd have to come to Fairborn to get it, or I couild meet you somewhere close.

Pinnacle Tiny Reel (new) on Ugly Stick UL 3 Peice pack Rod (pack rod ne still in box) $30 FIRM or can put a used Abu Garcia Black Max 2 UL Reel on for the same price.-UPDATE--> I can drop it to $25 w/ the Black Max Reel

Pinnacle Tiny Reel (barely used) on Shakespear Excusion rod $25

16. me223

me223

0   0   0

Guys,

Just want to put a plug in for H20 Melon. Met him last night to pick up the Cabela's/Pinnacle rig. Both were in better shape than he said. Thanks again,

Mike

17. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Thanks,

I'll give you your $5.00 for saying that later. :D

18. me223

me223

0   0   0

$5.00????????? What happened to the $10.00?

Mike

19. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

Hey Mike let me know when you want to sell that real ;)