close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some Pics from Scioto This Summer

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishingredhawk, Sep 9, 2004.

1. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Finally got a chance to scan the pictures from my disposable camera to my computer. Here are some of the better fish I have caught this summer wading the scioto.
    [​IMG]
    This was an 18.5" smallie caught in early July. The largest I have caught this year.
    [​IMG]
    This is a 15" smallie that was caught in July also. Caught several in this range that day.
    [​IMG]
    Caught this Carp back in July as well on a black tube right before dusk. Never had a carp hit a tube before. It went 30" and 9.8lbs.
    [​IMG]
    And finally, my brother got this carp 32" and 14.1 lbs the same night as the one above. Also hit a tube. Hope you all enjoy the pics, I love when people post their pictures.

2. irishfisherman

irishfisherman Da' Irish Guy

3. ShaneR

ShaneR I GOT ONE!

I wouldn't mind catching any of those fish! Good job!

4. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Nice looken fish there. Looks like you had a good summer.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Very good pics, what areas of the scioto do you fish?

6. Nice smallies...looks like St. Claire fish from up north. :) Rich

7. THarris

THarris CHASING THE BIG 'UNS

Those are very nice river smallies! Thanks for sharing and good job...

8. Hey man we need to get back out befoore my surgery. Weekends now are usually better as i pick my step son up from school on friday. Let me know when you can go!

Jason

9. Darn nice smallmouth bass. :) Bet those carp surprised you. :D Thanks for sharing.

10. Those are some nice pics. Liked the looks of those smallies. I'm new to the Dublin area and want to start hitting the river. Those pics lit a fire under my rear and will get me out. Thanks for sharing the pics.

11. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Redhawk

Looks like some fun fish wading the river.
    Thanks for the pix!