Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Do I see teeth marks already on that bottom bait? They look like real fish catchers to me. Keep us posted and let us know how they work out.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Those look great! I love them all. I really like the top one.

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the inspiration and kind words. The craftsmanship and talent displayed in here from you all has really helped fuel my hobby. My last week of work is approaching and I will be able to commit more time to building. Thanks again!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Eyes, I hope all is good. Those new sticks are really nice. How are You'r shad baits working? What is up with the job?

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again everyone for the nice comments! This is my last week of work at my current job of 16 years, so I will have time to build soon enough.
I was offered an early retirement package that was too good to refuse so I took it. :D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congratulations, I sure wish You the best. I will admit I am envious!:D Just in time for the falll cool off to boot! Are You sure You can handle all the tough decisions of where to fish next? If it gets bad just flip a coin.:B

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a Hornet body type that I am making a few of now. Just love the way these look before paint. Always tempted to clear one just the way they are

Attachments

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah Chatter Box, It will be tough for a while but I will struggle thru it.:D:D:D
Was thinking about Berlin the other day and wondering how much it's dropped. Haven't been watching the NE threads in a while. Good Luck this fall!!!

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No lathe Bigfoot. Made from 3/4" cedar from Menards. Using a skill saw for profile and sanding the rest.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts