Here's a few new ones that I've finished in the last couple of weeks. These are the first lures that I've used etex on, and while there was a short learning curve and a few headaches involved, I like it a lot better than devcon. The perch pattern in the photo is the first lure that I've carved gill details on. It's hard to see in the photo, but they are there. The bottom one is the first jointed lure I've made, and probably won't make another anytime soon. It was just a pain. I made it for a friend of mine who requested it. The bumblebee is another one that was requested from my good friend. The top left is another photo pattern that I copied and pasted on foil. The last two are my version of a carp pattern. I got burned out for awhile so I decided I needed another rod rack for my musky sticks. I need to add some felt to the top cut outs and like the way it turned out. Heck, I even had some plastic castors lying around so she'll roll wherever I want it. The next photo is of some more double tens that I made for this year. I raised some nice fish on them last year, so I decided to make some more. The last photo is some more bucktails, but with double 8 blades. Hope ya like!!