close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some Aquariums for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ashtonmj, Jan 24, 2005.

1. ashtonmj

ashtonmj

0   0   0

10 gallon tank w/ an Eclipse 1 filter system. This is a power multi filter, flourescent light, hood, all in 1. The cheapest retail I have ever seen on them is $59.99. It was used for less than 1 year. $5.00 for the tank & $25.00 for the filter system. I can throw in a heater that was bought in for it too that already has the fitting on the hood cut out.

10 gallon w/ undergravel filter, full incandescent hood, and pump. $10.00.

10 gallon w/ undergravel filter, indandescent light strip, NO hood. $5.00

I have about 3-5 of large whisper and rena/optima filters that I will match up with a tank. They all function, although the may not be creating their highest output of air because of old or cracked diaphragms. These are part taht you can pick up for a dollar. All the pumps have extensive amounts of house and air release fittings that will come with them.

2. catlover

catlover Banned

0   0   0

Where are you located? I'm in the Dayton area. Looks like you post in the NE board. Might be further then I want to travel.
    Also I need something with a hood to keep the critters out(hence the user name).
    I like the idea of of a fish tank, I just don't want to open up a self serve sushi bar; If catch my drift.
    Let me know, I am interested. I haven't had an aquarium since I was a kid. I didn't want to spend an awful lot to get started, but this sounds good.

Catz

3. ashtonmj

ashtonmj

0   0   0

The tanks are located in Cleveland. There is a chance I will be traveling to P-Hill to drop some furniture off to store for about a month, and another possibility that I will be going down to Columbus in late Feb or mid March to visit friends, but that is the closest I will be traveing your direction before I move.

4. catlover

catlover Banned

0   0   0

If you can assure me they are in good condition I'd take them sight unseen. Did you mean you could deliver them? Im not sure where P-Hill is. I'm just about at I675/I70. If you could drop them off, I be willing to take it all off your hands for $40.
    Catz-

PM me, and we can exchange info if your interested.