close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Solid 16' 62" wide Tracker Guide Deep "v" newer 30 hp Johnson-Cheap!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by pcsportsman, Sep 23, 2007.

1. pcsportsman

pcsportsman

0   0   0

16 foot tracker guide with 62 inch beam-30 hp johnson, RUNS AWSOMELY-48# thrust minnkota autopilot AUTOMATICALLY PUTS YOU BACK ON COURSE IF WIND BLOW YOU OFF-three newer batteries(2 new last year)new livewell pump-new seats and cover-fishfinder-console with steering wheel-THROTTLE AND SHIFT controls-licensed thru 2010-nice trailer with spare-carpet good-locking rodlocker-ample seating-lots of storage-working lights fore and aft-6 gallon tank and new fuel line-hull solid-no loose rivets-no hull damage-motor 1993-boat 1985-clear titles-fast, light and stable-run all weekend on tank of fuel-30 MPH--light enough to pull behind small car, van or truck. Been garaged. Transom solid-switch control panel for lights and livewell-comfortable for 3 to fish-This is the one you have been looking for. Plain City Ohio area-Sitting in front of Yoders Surplus on state rt 42 - 3 miles north of I-70 15 minutes west of Columbus-30 or 40 minutes from Dayton. You can call me at 614-404-7999 leave message and I will respond quickly-over $4200 invested-first three grand takes it away-can watertest. ULTIMATE TURNKEY FISHING PACKAGE!!! have not been successful uploading pictures but you can give me your email address or see pictures on craigslist under Columbus,boats..

2. mjbush

mjbush

0   0   0

Can you send me some pics? thanks?

3. pcsportsman

pcsportsman

0   0   0