close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sock analysis freeware

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bkr43050, Oct 19, 2004.

1. I was asked by a friend if I could point him to any helpful online tools for analyzing stocks that would take the data provided by say Yahoo financial. He is looking for an easy way to summarize the data in different ways than what are provided on the site. I know that at least Yahoo Financial allow for downloading the data to a spreadsheet. The things he wants done can be done there but it requires a bit of building the formulas each time. I know there are tons of programs out there to aid in stock analysis. Can anyone point me to one that would seem to fit the bill and be relatively straightforward and simple to use? I am not really into the investment analysis scene much so I don't have a quick answer for him.

2. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

I really thought this was going to be a joke or a very strange post until I got in and found that it is Stock Analysis "not" Sock Analysis"

3. Yeah I noticed that too...after posting the thread.:rolleyes: Unfortunately, it won't let me change the thread title. I guess they don't want me to be able to cover up my mistakes.:D