close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

So you guys...

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Gary, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Gary

Gary Bait Catcher

thought you could just go off and leave me, huh? Well not so fast there CatKink. :p With a little help from fastlane, I managed to track y'all back to this here new honey hole. Nice job here fellas, really.

So who's got the biggest cat of the year so far? I haven't even wet a line yet so it obviously isn't me. :rolleyes:

--Gary

2. catking

catking Banned

Look what the freakin cats drug in tonight :D Hey it's one of the "Fog" crew from Rocky Fork !!! It is really nice to see you sign on to the site !!! I see you are still sporting the Bengals as an avatar ;) I guess if you have it long enough, the team is bound to get better :D Hey, keeep an eye out on the outings, and get your arse over to one :cool: See Ya soon Buddy...... CATKING

3. hey gary,
    missed fishing with you last year..we'll have to hit it this year
    glad you made it

4. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Great site isn't it. Way better than go fight Ohio.

5. catking

catking Banned

DA KING !!! thinks we ought to all get together again and re-create this event :eek: Lets see there was- roadman(the navigator)fishcrazy,catking,cwcarper,Gary,fastlane&daughter,am I missing anybody? Guys and gals, this is a good story that should be told from the beginning :D THE CATKING !!!

6. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

well lets hear the rest of the story.

7. catking

catking Banned

I'll shorten the story just so you can understand it net boy :D Anyways, the aboved mentioned all set out for a night of cattin. Went to a spot that looked good. About 4 hours or so later, decided to move to a place at the other end of the lake. Fog had set in,but not to worry, roadman was the lead boat, and the navigator. Well about an hour later after moving, we wound up in the SAME place we left :eek: . So we tried again, and wound up where we put in :eek: So we tried again, to get to the new spot,and I believe we arrived at 3 in the freakin morning. One big old boat ride and hardly any fishin :rolleyes: So, that's the rough outline of the story, but many many smaller events took place while following roadman :D It was GREAT !!! THE CATKING !!!

8. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Catking, Who had been taking lessons off of me. :D:D:D

9. Gary

Gary Bait Catcher

Catking, you forgot to mention that little 8 inch channel cat you caught on that 6 inch chub. LOL :eek: Shoulda used that little fella for bait. :D Did everyone catch fish except me that time?

I got some good news. I've got a line on an old boat and may soon be testing my sea... err, uh, river legs. :D

--Gary