close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

so who's the HW patrol officer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bopperattacker, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bopperattacker

bopperattacker Banned

You let me out of a speeding ticket sunday, and gave me a break due to my OGF sticker in my rear window. You said you were a member, and you would PM me. Just wondering how you're doing, and thanks again!!!!

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

wasnt me, but i got a speeding ticket on the turnpike last year and after he was done, he commented on the ogf sticker, wanted to know all about the site. i told him to go online, wasnt in much of a mood for smoozing:p

3. With the above being described by EZ I'll' note that I was stopped on Rt90 in the area of Geneva. The officer commented on my boat and asked if I knew anyone in the general area. I said I knew George and Ez. Officer said he was going to let me go until I described those individuals and suggested I keep better company and try to find friends that know how to fish. :rolleyes: :p:D;)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Ouch...! :Banane35::eek: :D

5. LOL, thats a low blow if I have ever seen one...:)

6. I don't care who you are..... That's funny right there!!!!!!

7. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

sounds like that cop was just jelous and pi$$ed off...........we had to of limited before him earlier that morning or stole his girlfriend. I hate jelous people :)

8. Some have a heart and some don't!!!!

9. A few years back, I talked at length with an OSP officer in the Medina area about fishing, OGF, and such. I gave him a card and saw him several times since, and he's a member here. Not sure if it's the same person, but word of mouth with coworkers in his field is pretty strong.

Get those stickers fellas!!! But please obey the rules of the road... No need to take the chance. You never know who gets banned around here! ;):)

10. I got a few tickets a few years back, I ran, had 3 State Troopers after me. When I finally stopped the Trooper asked why I didn't stop, I told him my wife ran off with a State Trooper a few month earlier. He so thats no reason to run from them. I told him I thought he was trying to return her!
    Still got the tickets.

11. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

woah!! if i remember correctly, one day a few years ago YOUR the one who showed me inlines:rolleyes::bananahuge:

12. That is hilarious...sucks about the tickets, but the story is priceless.

13. bopperattacker

bopperattacker Banned

pm recieved. this thread can be closed

14. bopperattacker

bopperattacker Banned

btw. I dont know if the OGF sticker helped, it only started the conversion about the website.

He said the real reason I didnt get a ticket is that when he asked if I knew why I got pulled over I said,Yes, I think I could have been speeding.and I was only doing 75 in a 65. Honesty goes a long way these days.

15. The story is a joke. Hilarious yes - but a widespread joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.