So what is this..

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by Onion, Oct 18, 2007.

1. It seems too small to be a coyote, it is about the size of the raccoons who have been helping themselves to my corn. Maybe a grey fox?

[​IMG]

2. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

My vote goes for a fox, fer sure.

Either that or you got some real ugly cats in the neighborhood.....

3. No doubt, it's a grey fox !!!! I haven't seen one of those for a while ; their numbers are down & they are pretty secretive. Cool pic

4. Grey fox. Hope to se some of them calling

5. Cool, thats what I thought it was. The picture actually has the tail of another fox too. Last year I saw a bobcat back there and this year these guys...

Pretty good for a 20 acre wood :)

6. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

That's no fox, that is a bonafide mountain lion, cougar, puma if I ever saw one!

Just messing. Over on archerytalk seems that when anyone puts a pic up of something they are unsure of, there is always a group of people who thinks it's a mountain lion!

I would say grey fox too. Had one of those nearly walk between my legs when I was hunting out of a natural ground blind about 4 years ago. That was cool! He snuck out, grabbed an apple and snuck back in the way he came.

Lg_mouth

7. The price of grey fox fur has went up the last couple of years . They are around 30 to 60 bucks . The season comes in soon .

8. Some of us would be very interested to know where you're getting those prices. It isn't NAFA or any other auction that I'm aware of.

9. I believe we all have come to an agreement. Grey Fox...thanks for sharing

10. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

No no, it's Rosie Odonnell stealing your food dressed in a fox outfit. :D

11. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

If that was the case it would be a 300 lb grey fox!:D