close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

So....What did you Get ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cat Mazter, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

First off Id like to say Happy Father's Day to all Father's & Stepdad's on here, I hope your day has been as good as mine so far. My wife got me a Gutter Cleaner so I dont have to get on the Ladder anymore, & My 18yr Old got me a Stylus Verve All Weather 4.0Mp Digital Camera. I couldnt believe he got me that. I needed a new one but didnt have to have one right yet. What a Great Stepson he has been over the Year's. My Oldest son sent a card & told me Id get my gift when I go to Kansas in July. ;)

Me & my wife spent the entire day on Lake Logan yesterday, Had Lunch out there & a Overall great time. It was our last time fishing together in my Boat, Ill be getting a Bigger one in a few weeks.

Today- I already have the Brats cooked & ready, My son is going to run the Grill today, & my Mom is coming out for dinner with us. I hope every Dad has had a Day like mine. Happy Father's Day Everyone !

So What Did you Get ? :D

2. Well this was my first fathers day and I got a very nice Swiss Army watch, plus a mug with a picture of my 6 month old girl on there and says "I love you daddy". Already drinking out of it here at work.

3. mrjbigfoot

mrjbigfoot Mike

I got lucky, my wife was out shopping garage sales last weekend and she came across 2 dozen of the "Hot Buy" Mallard decoys in a nice mesh bag w/cords & weights on all of them. I couldn't believe she bought me a bunch of decoys at a garage sale... & their in great shape/ready to go. I barbecued ribs on Sunday!

4. I spent the morning in church. The afternoon in a creek with the kids. They had a blast and I even got a few pictures. Then when I got home I got work and when you own a young business that is a good thing. All in all I had a nice day.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Spent the day at Michigan Int. Speedway....I love NASCAR!!!!!....Kids got a kick out of seening Batman there

7. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

2talltim- I bet your kids had a Blast at the track, I have been to Martiansville & its a Great time. I bet The Batman Car looked better in Lie than it did on TV. It was a cool looking Ride. ;) Sounds like you had a Super Day !
    Cat Mazter

8. I got a new abu 6000 and the blue collar comedy cd

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

it was a blast...that was my 5th race of ther year and were off to Daytona next week....im just glad i have a wife and kids that like the races as much as i do

10. i spent the day at the zoo with my wife, 1y old son and my 2 older kids.
    PLUS!!!!!!! my ex wife her bf that she left me for and there baby :rolleyes:
    i dont mind the bf...he did me a favor :D
    but the ex...thats a bit too much.
    so thats what i got.....