Ohio Game Fishing banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
I鈥檓 starting to feel sorry for Patricio now I hope you know that we are just having fun with this thread don鈥檛 take it personal
Yep sorry Patricio, all in good fun! But鈥..
Smile News Font Publication People
馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I鈥檓 starting to feel sorry for Patricio now I hope you know that we are just having fun with this thread don鈥檛 take it personal
I'm a big boy, I can handle a little ball busting. I posted this thread, not because I care what people think of what I wear, about half my shirts with collars are floral patterned Hawaiian shirts, the other half have hula girls, but because the story is kinda funny.

Just practicing my cast
I'm a big boy, I can handle a little ball busting. I posted this thread, not because I care what people think of what I wear, about half my shirts with collars are floral patterned Hawaiian shirts, the other half have hula girls, but because the story is kinda funny.
Remember I said a little sorry not a lot 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Premium Member
And we wandered into urban outfitters, while there I found a lana del Rey shirt I like. I'm a big lana fan, I think she's the best thing to happen to music in the last 20 years. Anyhow, I go to buy the shirt and the cashier, a 20-ish girl said it's a great shirt, her sister has one. 馃う My lady giggled. I'm still not sure how to process it. Now, I've always worn music t shirts, I still wear some I bought in the 1980s. Though wearing shirts from groups like the butthole surfers and circle jerks are out these days. At least in public. This is the shirt in question.
Just fabulous Darling!

The end is near
I have to be honest. I have a pink oxford button up shirt that I wore at work on May 19 each year in honor of my wife who beat breast cancer. It was an office setting and I wasn't the only male wearing one. I'm retired and I haven't worn it since.
But dude...that shirt?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts