Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And we wandered into urban outfitters, while there I found a lana del Rey shirt I like. I'm a big lana fan, I think she's the best thing to happen to music in the last 20 years. Anyhow, I go to buy the shirt and the cashier, a 20-ish girl said it's a great shirt, her sister has one. 馃う My lady giggled. I'm still not sure how to process it. Now, I've always worn music t shirts, I still wear some I bought in the 1980s. Though wearing shirts from groups like the butthole surfers and circle jerks are out these days. At least in public. This is the shirt in question.

Registered
Sexist!!! Vilifying the female figure! How dare you?!! j/k

I imagine those would be some of the comments I'd get wearing that out in public. But, then, there would always be the hippy chick who would think it's cool, and that I went to Woodstock (the '69 version) so it has that going for it.

On the back 9 and loving it!
Not gonna lie, it looks like a women's shirt, but I have a pinkish polo I've been made fun of for wearing! Haha. If you like it , go for it! I recently wore a Weezer shirt to a high school football game and got several compliments from the kiddos! Maybe they were busting my b***s though?
All you need to tell those folks that none other then Arnold Palmer wore pink shirts on a regular basis. As for the T-shirt, that's a hard no from me as far as wearing it out in public. Maybe around the house. And as far as Lana del Rey goes, I went to Google and enter "lana". She was first on the list. Makes me curious. Will have to look up some of her music on YouTube, and see what it's about. And, for the OP thanks for the post!

Reactions: Upland

Just practicing my cast
Dude, it鈥檚 not about the woman or her voice it鈥檚 really about that shirt and then that screams girl shirt. I don鈥檛 care how big of a fan you are. All it needs on. It is on rainbows and unicorns I would give it to your wife.

Registered
The shirt does look effeminate to me, and I'm someone not afraid to wear pink shirts. I own a few of them. They seem to make the women more comfortable around me, and trust me, when you're as ugly as I am you appreciate all the help you can get. I never really cared what other men thought of me, it was the girls (women) I was after. So, I say if you are secure in your self, wear the shirt and stand tall and proud.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts