Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I went out the other day and he is still pretty new to fishing. He got a bad backlash in his reel and couldn't fix it, I helped him out and just for the heck of it threw it once to check it out. It was an ultra light with 6 lb test and an Xrap on it. This is what came up -

There is actualy a pretty fun video of the whole experience that I cannot post on here. I will gladly send anyone the link to it.

I forgot to mention that my buddy has never seen anyone catch a turtle.

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
yeah it is good stuff only a couple explitives!!!!! haha

·
Hack Fisherman
116 Posts
Alright-

Ive gotta see the video. Can you PM the link to me?

Thanks Man!

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actualy getting the Xrap back was easy it got caught in his foot and he pulled it out of his mouth on his own. Made it kinds of easy and definately calmed my buddy down a little!

·
Banned
798 Posts
Best part of the video is where the guy goes, I could give a sh-- about the turtle, I just want the 8 dollar lure back. lol

·
Still Deadly w/ The Net
1,900 Posts
Best part of the video is where the guy goes, I could give a sh-- about the turtle, I just want the 8 dollar lure back. lol
MMMMM, looks delicious!!

Send me the video . . . and the gps coordinates!

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All the links are sent hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'd like to see it too! Thanks...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i wanna see the video thats crazy i have done that a couple times now i caught a snapper on a top water mouse once that was thhe weirdest thing i have ever caught one on

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks bopper I was advised it wasn't a good idea to post the video, didn't think about posting how to get to it. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts