close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Snakebit

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Well, this just hasn't been my year so far. No shot on a buck to date. Maybe Monday. :rolleyes: Went steelheading today on the Elk and Trout Run surf. Everyone caught fish except me. :eek: Fishing was very slow for eveyone we talked to but ran in reverse for me all day. Had six hookups of which two were truly very large fish. Didn't land a single one. Don't know what I am doing wrong :confused: but it sure is discouraging. :(

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Have ya talked to catking lately? Might be the source of your problems. Other than that, hopefully things turn around and fish get landed and a buck drops for ya

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Ow......I can't wait to see Catking's reply........

4. You could have something there! ;) :D :D

5. catking

catking Banned

Thanks Kevin......... :rolleyes: .Hey, you all cannot blame the short comings of a short outdoorsman.......... :eek: ...........on DA KING !!!,........ :p

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Sounds like the kind of year Da King has every year, except the hook-ups! :D

7. catking

catking Banned

I saw the thread about the steelhead in another section. For crying out loud , there was probably several hundred in the pic, and he went FISHLESS :confused: I was NEVER that freakin bad........... :cool: .DA KING !!!

8. Maybe we (Catking and Shortdrift) could visit Trout Run Hatchery. I would give Catking one cast to prove his prowess :rolleyes: then carry his gear back to the car while the took him to the "Pokey". :p I wonder if anyone from OGF would bail him out? ;) :D

9. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

Might wanna replace yer hook shapener fer starters