close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Snacks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by reel, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Was out getting skunked today and was getting hungry.
    Wonder what others take along for snacks ? ?
    My favorite is jerky but I can only down so much of that.

2. Usually a sub sandwich and a can of pringles from Cheshire Mkt (Alum). Ying6 never packs anything to eat. He'll just say "I'm getting kinda hungry", like he's on a cruise ship or something :D :D.

3. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

4. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Jerky/SlimJims, snickers, and dried apples

5. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I will usually grab something like Uncrustables PBJs, rice crispie treats, snack bars, cheese crackers, grapes, or apples. Gatorade to wash it all down.

6. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

jerky, pretzels, and the big box of Mike&Ike's. couple of pepsis. thats enough for 11 hours of ice fishing. :D

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

8. willy

willy no boat

If any of you havent checked one out I would recomend it, we go to one around the corner thats a family run bizz and they have the best smokies ever (beef sticks) blows slim jims away, and i really like slim jims with tabasco. I usually buy a pound then cut them in half and split them between ziplock snack baggies. since stopping in one time on a whim I've realized how much better there products are as opposed to the GE\Tops\Kmart chains with there "select" grades of meats. To me its worth the extra stop and time.

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Toenails? Dang, never thought of that! LOL EZ your killin me!:D

I carry SOBE Lizard Lava in strawberry daquari flavor and pretzel rods.(the saltier the better). Now if your really hungry just impale a fresh minnow on a screwdriver and hold it over your bic. Went it POPS its ready to enjoy. None of that nastey sushi for me. Raider

10. MRE's got em by the case. If i dont feel like an mre ill make pb&j or turkey sandwich. All hail the MRE

11. Im surprised somebody hasnt mentioned pickled bologna and beer yet. ;)

12. corndawg

corndawg Go Bulldogs!!!

Two Hershey bars and a bottle of water in my pack. Back at the car a plain baloney sandwich, pork rinds and maybe pepsi or water.

13. I'm getting spoiled in my old age. I pack a zip lock with Rod's pretzels, strawberry twizlers, granola bars, fig newtons, baby-sized snickers, and a sandwich. I take this up to my treestand also. I hope the action is so fast I won't be able to eat much but it sure makes a slow day a little better!

14. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

jerky, gorp, dried fruits, iced tea or bottled juice, jerky...

15. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

vejavue?...hasent this post been done before or am i loosing my mind?...any way my current thing is combos and jerky and some sort of energy drink

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well I'm a catfisherman, so I'll usually just grab a couple pieces of Sahd or Skipjack and throw 'em down! :D

Hmmm...... Yum!!!! :)

[​IMG][/IMG]

17. honey roasted peanuts, and/or sardines in mustard. nothing quite like sucking that mustard off your fingers mixed with a little shad blood and slime:p

18. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

im a homemade deer jerky kinda guy :)

19. damn i pack the cooler full, chips, tea, pop, sun flower seeds, peanuts, jerky, hot dogs when bank fishin and start fire, sandwhiches and anything else i can find in the fridge or pantry lmfao.

20. Early in the day it is a small bottle of hot sauce and some thumbtacks. Lunch is a large bottle of tobasco sauce and a good helping of roofing nails,
    Comes dinner time and I'm usually ready for 3 to four gallons of very cold carbonated water followed by a roll of very soft paper towels.:p :D :D