Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pay-it-foward fisherman
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go on a charter for smallies probally the middle of july.
Suggestions on where to go out of and who to book with would be appreciated.

·
Registered
571 Posts
channel grove marina---headhunter charters or sundance sportfishing---we did a couple with a guy on st clair---pm me if you are interested

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Liquid,
I use a guy out of Catabwa. Gone Fishin Charter, Capt: Bob Meredyk. I have been going out with him for about 10 years and man he can put you on the fish. He knows the lake really well. I can give you more info. if interested.

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
RhodeGuideservices. Jared and his dad can put you on some fish. You can get to there website by using this site under the charter section.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Hey liquid drop me a pm if you need people to join your trip

·
Cowboy Charters
1,660 Posts
Probably most are closer to $500, but not for sure exactly. Bob Troxel's website has $495 for up to 6 people.

·
Pay-it-foward fisherman
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Liquid,
I use a guy out of Catabwa. Gone Fishin Charter, Capt: Bob Meredyk. I have been going out with him for about 10 years and man he can put you on the fish. He knows the lake really well. I can give you more info. if interested.
Wow, I steelhead fished with this guy multiple times.
I will probally end up going with him, I didnt think he did Smallmouth charters.
$425 is pretty reasonable.

·
Registered
638 Posts
The price of gas has pushed the price of a lot of charters up. Check the price and and ask about any gas surcharge.

The surcharge sucks, but you also don't want to go with a captain that won't take you to the fish because he is worried that how much gas he uses is going to eat into his take home pay.

Joel

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, Thats him. He loves to steelhead fish the rock. I have a charter booked for the 30th. Thats opening day of being able to keep any smallmouth. I have his cell # if you need it.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Isn't that the guy that god mad at you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts