Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

smallies smallies...

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by crappielooker, Apr 12, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well..I GOTCHA.. :D ..this section of the state looks dead as heck..figured i would get something going here..
    heard some WB are being caught on white smallies still as of the weekend from what my buddies are tellin me..and they fished for smallies only.. :) anyone got any news please let me know..
    thanks..and stay away from the crowd.. :cool:
  2. wish i did, gonna try and get out this week.

3. Crappielooker,

I saw a nice smallmouth caught at Buttonwood just downstream of the beach about 1 1/2 weeks ago but I could not tell you because GFO was down. I saw around 4-5 white bass caught at buttonwood the past 2 days. I will let you know if I see any more action. Later.
  4. Got out yesterday, not mutch action. Caught one trout at Mt. Gillead St. Park. Went to Kill Deer, fished live bait, spinners, jigs, crank baits, nothing.
  5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

thanks sickle..hopefully they are eating well..because i'm coming up for them.. :D
  6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

hey cornchucker, the carp are jumping all over the place at grand lake. I keep hearing them yell, "meyers corn, meyers corn". Just thought I'd let ya know.