Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent last Saturday floating down the river from Troy to the taylorsville dam and was able to hook up and land 5 smallies over 15"; with most coming after the Ross road bridge. I was throwing Rebel tiny crawls and assorted plastics rigged texas style. Non Pictures as I have my hands full floating and do not want to change the camera much but I did shoot a picture of an eagle in flight before the park in Tipp City

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spent the entire day on the river and would push through some of the area to get me to the dam by 5PM

·
Registered
29 Posts
I spent last Saturday floating down the river from Troy to the taylorsville dam and was able to hook up and land 5 smallies over 15"; with most coming after the Ross road bridge. I was throwing Rebel tiny crawls and assorted plastics rigged texas style. Non Pictures as I have my hands full floating and do not want to change the camera much but I did shoot a picture of an eagle in flight before the park in Tipp City
Good job! I've been trying to catch fish in the river near Troy lately. What color craws and soft plastics were you throwing?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The crawl color I was using was greenish yellow and the plastics were either greenish brown or off white

1 - 7 of 7 Posts