close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Small Request

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bass_Hawg, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Hello everyone. I’m sure most of you watch the news and are aware of Hurricane Rita who should be hitting land real soon. The expert’s best guess is in the Galveston area.

I am asking for some prayers. My Uncle lives in Galveston and to make it worse his home and business of 30+ years is a mere 2 miles from the beach. I am sure they will both sustain some major damage at the very least. He is safe because he evacuated earlier this week. He made a few trips to get all his dogs out as well as some possessions. He is staying in Waco (which is I am from originally) with my parents for now. I also know he is not the only one who needs the prayers. There are thousands upon thousands of people who are on the verge of loosing there homes, possessions, and some even there life if they choose to stay and ride it out.

Just a little prayer if you don’t mind, not just for my uncle but again for everyone who will soon be affected by Rita.

Thanks

Bass_Hawg

2. You got it Bass My man.................

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I'd like to add Lynda and I's close friends who live in Beaumont, TX. Its just on the north side of Houston.
    Both of them are staying in the area. They have done everything at home that they can, and are staying to work in the Beaumont Hospital.
    Its looking like its going to be bad enough that they don't know if they will have a house next week to return to. :(

Prayer can make a difference. Thanks.