close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Small fishing boat for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by "EYE" DOCTOR, Aug 6, 2007.

1. "EYE" DOCTOR

"EYE" DOCTOR "EYE" DOCTOR

0   0   0

Up for sale is my current fishing boat. Its a 15' TriHulll with a 50 hp mercury outboard. It was made by Beechcraft in 1973. I have a clear title for the boat and trailer. I am asking $900.00 obo with everything you will need to start fishing. It comes with the following.

Minn Kota 40lb thrust trolling motor. 08-20-05
    1 Everstart 525 cca cranking battery with box. 08-20-05
    1 Everstart 115 amp hour trolling battery with box. 08-20-05
    1 6 gallon gas tank with hoses and 1 spare tank without hoses.
    1 Eagle Silent Sixty One flasher depth finder. 1 Eagle flasher w/o transducer.
    1 Portable temperature sensor with clock.
    1 Fire extinguisher with mount.
    2 Anchors with rope.
    1 Boat paddle.
    1 Bilge pump installed and 1 extra included.
    3 Life jackets.
    1 Throw cushion.
    2 plugs
    1 Mostly complete 50hp Mercury outboard for parts. It need gears in the lower unit and some other small parts. It is not complete and does not run.

The boat is quite stable and is great to fish out of. It will run 30mph with just me and 27mph with a passenger. It has been used regularly on the Ohio River and Tappan lake. It has the normal bangs and scratches of an old boat and the trailer needs some work as well. The trailer has a bend at the front and it needs a fender. It has both but one is the wrong kind and it is loose. It is a shallow water launch with tilt bed and rollers. All lights work and it pulls easily. Im pretty flexable on the price and may also consider trades. I can also reduce the price if there are things on the boat that you do not want or need. Test rides are available for serious buyers depending on my schedule. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance for delivery. Pm me with your phone number if you need more details.

Attached Files:

2. "EYE" DOCTOR

"EYE" DOCTOR "EYE" DOCTOR

0   0   0

Boat is sold. I still have everything else.