close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Small Boat For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishfreak, Jul 12, 2005.

1. fishfreak

fishfreak

0   0   0

I have a 1975 V-bottom for Sale. I am putting this up for sale since i do not have any use for it. Here are elements that are included:

A) the boat weight is between 80 and 100 lbs.

B) includes oars

C) includes a jon boat seat

D) is 12-feet in length

While i used it, i threw it in the back of my pick-up which was 8-feet long with the tail-gate down. I am asking $250, so if anyone is interested, please send a pm. Thank You

2. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

where are you located???

3. fishfreak

fishfreak

0   0   0

I am located in Columbus, Ohio. However, the boat has a leak coming from the boat plug, so if that can be patched up, then your all set. When i used it in June, i had it out for 5 hours, and the boat was productive despite the leak on a hot day. Therefore, that will be negotiable. Thank You

4. fishfreak

fishfreak

0   0   0

Despite the boat having a leak, it is still useful. Therefore, i will be will throw in something extra since i'm asking $250 but can be negotiated which are altogether:

A) Gulf Stream Boat Cover (bought it brand new & never used), so this is a $45 value

B)2 Oars w/one attached and taken off from each side of the boat

C) Plastic Jon Boat Seat w/swivel attachment

All 3 will be included in the boat, so i hope i didn't discourage anybody! Thanks

5. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

how heavy is the boat?? can one man load it in a truck and out of it by himself.. is the leak a hole?? or around a seam or rivet... im guessing its aluminum....iv got lots of questions cause i dont know much about boats and want something in that price range thats a fix it uper....

6. fishfreak

fishfreak

0   0   0

Peon,

While i had the boat, i dragged it sideways to launch pending on the terain. The boat is aluminum and weighs approximately a little over 80 pounds. When i loaded it, i put the back end in first and pushed it from the bow while i used my pick-up. Also, its safer to get help and is big enough for 2 people.

With regards to the leak, the plug needs to be replaced which is the cause. Therefore, its not a hole. It looked difficult to replace since its pretty old. However, if you find the right boat maintenance person, then that should do the trick. The boat is still useful since the leak is very slow which is negotiable. thanks for asking!

7. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

how about some pics ?????? and i drive an s10... would that be able to hold a long boat like that.....

8. fishfreak

fishfreak

0   0   0

Peon,

I apologize since i do not have any pics, but you are welcome to come and have a look at it as a preliminary basis. If you have a liner in the back w/the tail-gate down, then that should work. How big is that in length with the tail-gate down? If its at least 8-feet, then your all set. The liner helps because that reduces scratching to the vehicle.

9. meisterdog

meisterdog mr. saturday night

0   0   0

Where are you located in columbus. I am interested and live on the east side near james rd. Let me know I would like to check it out.

10. CShaver8

CShaver8

0   0   0

Do you have any pictures of it?

I am interested as well.

11. fishfreak

fishfreak

0   0   0

CJ,

If i have to throw in the trolling motor, i am going to be asking for $300. Also, i will throw in an anchor that should stabilize the back of the boat. I do have pics, so if your interested, send me a pm. I do not want to give up my trolling motor, but if i have to, then i gotta raise the price.

Meisterdog, I am located in Grandview of Columbus, Ohio. If you would like to come and have a look at the boat, your more than welcome. Please send a pm if you want to confirm that. thanks