Small (11-12 ft) Boat For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 10, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I've decided to sell my small semi V boat. It's registered as a 1991 Delcraft, 10 foot 7 inch boat, but I really think it's a 12 footer. The registration info was based on a pencil etching on the hull. I've included a pic of the boat below, however it no longer has the outboard.

I've went round and round about selling this, then not wanting to, then wanting to, then not wanting to. The wife says I should and she has be talked into it. we need the room in our driveway.

This baot needs nothing. The transom wood was repalced this year. The boat has been out once, yes once the past several years. I did find an anchor last night and my trolling motor battery. I need the trolling motor for my new boat. I've also go a couple seat mounts for it too. Just so everyone is clear, the price quoted is for the boat & trailer (& small misc thigs) only, NOT for the trolling motor and/or outboard pictured below.
    The trailer has not been registered yet. It was rewired and painted this year. I bought two new tires for it this year, that about made me broke. If I'm not mistaken it was $90 for two new tires. We took the trailer from Fairborn to Chillcothe and it did fine on 35 going 55-60 MPH, even thpugh the tires say on them to keep it at 55 MPH.

$250 for everything or trade for something I can use like a gun. I've got so much catfishing stuff already so I dont really need anything like that.

(the 5.5 HP OB in the picture does NOT come with the boat)

Registration is good until 3/1/2009

Also, boat is leak free. We can even pop the drain plug in and fill it with it w/ water from the hose if need be.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Edited 10/24/07 @ 11:30 AM
    kparrott154 & chuck71... PM's returned
    mainsttat2s...PM returned

Bump (since I decided to put it back up for sale)

and a picture.....

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. mainsttat2s

mainsttat2s

0   0   0

hay what kinda gun would you like i have 50 cal black power with a scope short barrel clean gun ive shot 5 times in the last 4 years let me know.

4. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

FYI:
    Possible sale pending to mainsttat2s.

5. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

boat has indeed been sold