close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Slow Day Bass Fishing (Need Help)

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Pharley, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Fished a private pond today, fishing was tough. Managed about 10 bass in 2 1/2 hours, but could not get any with size to take the lure. All fish 11-13" dinks (I usually pull 14-16"ers out, minimum). Did take a few photos this time......decided I never want to get in a heated debate about my fish, so I will start taking the camera (hate to bring up a sore subject)! However, I do not know how to resize my pics. Can anyone offer help? I have Windows XP, no fancy editing software.
    Thanks.
    Rob

BILL.....
    I d/l'ed the program, which size do you normally use? My pics seem really small. Do you use custom size?
    Thanks.
    Rob

Attached Files:

2. Right click on your picture and select "copy". Then run something like word or powerpoint or a paint program and choose the "paste" option.

3. Your digital camera should have come with some photo editing software. Even the most basic version should allow you to do resizing. Without having the exact same software it may be difficult to explain it exactly but look for how to change picture size, resolution, etc. in the help within your software and you should be able to find it.

I hope this helps.

4. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

It is a Sony Digital 8mm camera, and if it came with software, I have never used it!

5. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Rob,
    Feel free to email them to me and I would be happy to resize them for you. PM me for my email :)

Marcia

6. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

BILL.....
    I d/l'ed the program, which size do you normally use? My pics seem really small. Do you use custom size?
    Thanks.
    Rob

7. I normally use 640x480 or 800x600 for this site and posting pictures to the web. If you look at the pictures in my album they are all one of these sizes basically. I normally don't use custom size unless I need to resize something really small. It helps to know what size the picture when you get it off the digital camera, maybe read your manual. You never want to resize a picture larger than its original resolution because then the photo will look grainy.