Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday a representative from New York came into my store and showed me a product that impressed me beyond belief. They are called "Slimers" I am not one to push products but this new artificial bait has taken me by complete awe! I just wanted to pass along the website to all of my fellow friends on OGF, let me know what you think of them. I feel that these will be a life saver to the "leech fishermen" when leeches are out of season. If you come in stop and see our display on them. It has great action and amazes me that it is artificial! It is a new technology of artificial flesh bait that is recommended for walleye, small mouth, trout, perch, and any pan fish. I told him that he should advertise on this site to let people know about it, I think that you all will really like it that is why I am passing it on to all of you. Believe me I get no kick backs from any of this I just really liked his product. Check out his website let me know what you think.

www.johnnydarter.net

Thanks for letting me go on and on about this, Can't wait til you stop in and see our demonstration of it! Then you will understand my enthusiasm! :)
Linda

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
Interesting. Thanks for the information.
I wonder how they hold up compared to live leeches. They are 50 cents apiece compared to live at 21 cents a piece.
Like you mentioned a great alternative to live when live are not in season.
I am interested in their action.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i got those out of bass pro shops a long time ago.i remember them well because they felt like a real leech and had a jelly like texture.i had fair results on them but they were like gulp kind of,i let the bag open in the sun and that was the end of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts