Ohio Game Fishing banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
In mind and heart, praying for the best for those in need. Our needs are often different than our wishes.

I'll add a thought for the day: He knew there would be pain when he came, but he came annyway. He came to prove that nothing in this life should defeat us. Read Romans 8. especially 8:31-39

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Check

James 5:16 New International Version
16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 · (Edited)
Woke up at 3:30 this morning and laid in bed, but couldn't sleep. So I listened to a Christian playlist on my bluetooth head phones as not to disturb the boss. During this time I began to contemplate on my prayer commitments. OGF prayer needs were part of that. I wondered how long we keep this thread going and when we'd see an answer to our prayers. I never received that revelation, but I do know that my prayers and all the prayers offered here are heard. I learned a long time ago that God always hears our prayers, he will always answer. The thing is, we are impatient and narrow minded in what we expect of our prayers. I learned also that the answer is not often in the form or recipe we imagined, but with faith God will do impossible things. The most important thing is to remember it all works out for Good, it's gonna be Ok. Be patient and open minded. In this life we will suffer, but our sufferings are like a refining fire and we are like the grapes in a wine press, being pressed out to be made better by the creator. Paul said, "we die daily". Faith is knowing that what we can not see is there and that the things we hope for are certain. whether we live or die is not the issue, but how God will use what becomes of us. Through Christ we are assured eternal life, no matter our misery here we are healed in the end of all things in the flesh and transformed into the spiritual. For all we are praying for I tell you with faith....It's gonna be ok. Our prayers our for your healing but our trust is God will work it all out for good.

Here's a song to listen to - Tasha Layton ; Into The Sea. You can find it on youtube

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Somehow my post got double posted....so I deleted the repeated text.and added this prayer:

Lord bring us all healing and strength with wisdom for the day

·
Registered
336 Posts
Checking in and prayed for all who are fighting addictions as talked about on another thread as well as the requests we know of and those unspoken.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Update I've been dowñ I had a dizzy spell and fell in the bathroom and broke my back in 2 places then I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer go Friday for chemo

·
Registered
336 Posts
Slim, it sure seems like you have had your share of all of this. They say that the strongest warriors get the toughest battles. I continue to lift you up to the Lord and pray for his healing touch and to give you strength as you continue this difficult walk you've been on.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts