Ohio Game Fishing banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

Registered
Add Me - Stage 4 Esophagus / Stomach cancer (inoperable). Not good at asking for help but I might need a little on this one. Good news I went from 3 months to live in October to 20% chance of beating this thing. 5 rounds of radiation and 2 rounds of chemo in the books. Prayers headed your way slimdaddy hope everything works out for you.. Thanks to eyeangler1 for helping with the boat this fall.
pitchin out

Registered
Add Me - Stage 4 Esophagus / Stomach cancer (inoperable). Not good at asking for help but I might need a little on this one. Good news I went from 3 months to live in October to 20% chance of beating this thing. 5 rounds of radiation and 2 rounds of chemo in the books. Prayers headed your way slimdaddy hope everything works out for you.. Thanks to eyeangler1 for helping with the boat this fall.
pitchin out
Prayers for you pitchin out .

Registered
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
pitchin, I have buddy went through the same scenario and beat it. It's been about 5 years now since he finished treatments and surgeries. Keep your spirits up an hold on to faith.

Heavenly father we lift up pitchin to your throne and ask that you help him through this cancer battle. We boldly ask for your mercy of healing and glory for your name. Amen

continued prayer for all

Registered
Started the new year off right, in prayer. Pitchin, you are definitely in our prayers, as well as those with unspoken concerns. I pray for healing, strength and a resurgence of faith throughout this great country this year.

'Super Moderator'
You are certainly added to the prayer list pitchin.
Please keep your faith...and keep your heart glued on our Heavenly Father.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts