Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok warriors, I posted this as a reporting thread for Slimdaddy or anyone else needing our thoughts or prayers. We always say, "I will be praying for you slimdaddy", but how does he know how often or when. Let's show him the support right here. Every time you say a prayer or think of him post it here. You can share your thoughts in whole or simply say, "Check" or "Thinking of you Slim". I'd like to see this thread pile up the post and last as long as needed with daily support. Let's show our fellow fishermen we fight for our own!

If you have a need for prayer or support feel free to add your name to this thread by posting : ADD ME. If you want to say why ok if not Ok. I wish I had thought of this sooner and posted for others in need, but sorry I didn't. I think of many like Lazy8, trucked and others who have asked for help, so don't be offended because I started this for Slimdaddy it's for all.

As for me I am praying, but if you're not a person of prayer then please still offer support in some helpful thoughts.

Dear Father, In the name of your son Jesus, I lift up Slimdaddy before your throne. Lord I plead for your compassion and mercy of healing for Slimdaddy. Just as you have taught us to LOVE we love our brother in Christ. We cannot see every plan you have, but believe you work all things out for good. We know you can heal him and plead for your blessing to do so. We praise you for all you have already done and ask that even if this is a new path Slimdaddy must walk, you walk it with him. In all praise to our Lord Jesus, Amen

"Check"

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
I just watched his recent videos posted less than a week ago. Not sure what happened but I sent my prayers to him and his family.
Just to clarify, I think the "slim" everyone is referring to is ogf member "slimdaddy".

Slimdaddy, and anyone else going through rough times. Thoughts and prayers to you!

Southernsaug,
Very thoughtful of you! Thank you for caring!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts