Skype anyone?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by KSUFLASH, Jun 4, 2008.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Does anyone use Skype? The online IP-Telephony solution? I have it installed, and I would like to test it out. I am looking for someone to put on my friends list so that I can call ya up....

Maybe if you get on my friends list I will tell you all about where the Concrete Thingy is!!!!

Anyone think it would be a cool idea to put together a Fishermans Skype list? Kinda like those of us that sit here at the office online all day could call someone on our Skype list when we get that burr up our butt to go fishing right after work...could make finding a fishing partner a bit easier.

Flash------------------------------out

p.s. My Skype username is:

fire219man

2. I've used it in the past, and have a few buddies who use it often. I also use it at the office for web cam video conferencing.

3. used to have it also..never really got around to usin it all that much..but that list sounds like a good idea to me!

4. I use it. It's maddd cheap and works great.

5. I've never heard of Skype but I'm willing to try anything to locate this fish oasis known only as the Concrete Thingy.

6. hey my buddy told me about this skype thing (riverrunner88) and i thought it was interesting and i would like to try it also!! a fisherman chat site is alwasy a good thing and im looking forward to talking to some of you!!!!

My name is littlestick52