Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WALLEYE WHISPERER
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday went out 11 keepers eyes lots of crappy and perch, sat 3 keepers eyes , today ( skunked) nothin !!! Talked to few at ramp had same luck. Yesterday them eyes got lock jaw at 2:00 fished till 4:00:(

·
Registered
457 Posts
Friday went out 11 keepers eyes lots of crappy and perch, sat 3 keepers eyes , today ( skunked) nothin !!! Talked to few at ramp had same luck. Yesterday them eyes got lock jaw at 2:00 fished till 4:00:(
skeeter hasn't been the best lately (at least for me!)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was at skeeter Friday. The weather men suck lately. It was suppose to be a good morning. Nothing but clouds and drizzle until we left, then the sun came out. We fished for walleye, only brought small perch. Were you fishing the no wake area?

·
Registered
878 Posts
The bass fishing was slower than normal too but I did get a 21" eye first thing morning on a buzzbait of all things!!!! What's left of him is resting comfortably in a salt water bath in the fridge. ;)

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
:(Mosquito Lake:( got up at 4:30 in the am drove 90 minutes caught 1 8 inch bass and a 6 inch crappie:( saw a probably 40 pound flathead dead in the middle of the north side. but i did spot some bald eagles and ospreys:D

·
Registered
457 Posts
:(Mosquito Lake:( got up at 4:30 in the am drove 90 minutes caught 1 8 inch bass and a 6 inch crappie:( saw a probably 40 pound flathead dead in the middle of the north side. but i did spot some bald eagles and ospreys:D
i saw both eagles and ospreys too

·
Registered
442 Posts
Went out to mosquito this eveing...lauched at five off water around 8:30. Caught 3 bass all over 15", lost one walleye at boat, and caught a handful of small perch. The jetskiers were tearing that place up for the first hour or so that I was there. Once water calmed a bit, bite was good....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
went out sun morning with a friend, caught a few gills, a crappie, bass and 2 eyes all before 8 am and that was it besides one more dink bass later on, off the water by 12:30. caught casting cranks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts