close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Size Doesn't Matter :-)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reel Lady, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Check out this picture.. it is really amazing!
    http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=35729
    Is that not one of the craziest things you have ever seen????
    Hmm.. well, it seems the link doesnt want to cooperate.. so here are the pictures from BassBoatCentral.com.
    I didn't take these pictures, but was so amazed by them I just had to share them with you.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a Large Bass eating another Large Bass! Evidently, these bass were causing alot of surface commotion so this guy went to get a closer look. And this is what he found!
    [​IMG]
    Here he is removing the large bass from the large bass... lol.. he said that they both swam off.. probably one very happy.. and one not so happy... :D

2. "the URL is not valid"....try it again

3. I also caught a 16in bass with a 8in perch in it. Thing still hit my worm with
    the perch stickin out his mouth! :eek: :D

4. That is cool Marcia...
    THANKS for the post!!

5. yeah, it works now....cool. maybe i should buy bigger lures?

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

I have witnessed that in Canada with Northern Pike,and I saw two big Blue Catfish try that on the Tennessee River.
    Thanks for the pics!

7. Thats an awesome pic Marcia.
    You can find the good ones.
    Thanks

8. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

WOW I have never seen a bass eat a bass that big.

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Once at the Kettering Rec Center my son was reeling in a bluegill & a nice Bass, aprox 4-5 pounds hit the blue gill. IT was on the line for a while so I took over the pole (a SNOOPY Polce) but the Bass got off at the edge of the water. It wasnt hooked, it just had the bluegill logged in its mouth. I was excited that would ahve had a replica mount since Andrew at the time was 3-4 year old!

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That is neat for sure. I had a guy tell me about a catfish he "found" I guess you could say. He said the cat was 36 inches long(I am guessing it was a flattie) Anyway, he said he was in his boat and saw a fish splashing around. He went over to it and said the cat had a big saugeye/walleye in its mouth. The fish obviously had problem's so he pulled out the Saugeye. He measured both fish. Th cat like I said was 36 inches, the Saugeye was 30 inches. :eek: Mouthful for sure!

11. .....WOW!!!
    I will only see something like that when my camera is home LOL