close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Six-pack of new baits

Discussion in 'Tackle Making' started by triton175, May 15, 2008.

1. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Just finished these and can't wait to get them in the water. They are the first ones that I designed myself, didn't patern them after any existing lure.
    They ended up kind of like a fat reef runner or jumbo tail dancer. 3 have the lips at a 15 degree angle, 3 at 20 degrees, so they should run pretty deep. All are 5 1/2 in long, not counting the lip.
    I finaly wised up and checked them in the local pond to make sure they swim well BEFORE I painted them. They worked well, with no adjustments needed, and had a nice, wide wobble to them.

Firetiger
    [​IMG]
    Perch
    [​IMG]
    Blue/Silver & Brown/Green/Silver
    [​IMG]

Brian

2. them looks great ,the brown green silver is my choich keep up the awsome work.

3. Very nice! Good color choices....

Rod

4. Brian those look great!!!!!!! They will get teeth marks for sure! Walleyes and musky!

5. Nice work! I like the firetigers!!!

6. I really like the firetigers with the red eyes. Nice work.

7. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Nice looking baits...I'm with Jody, I like the brown green and silver the best, but wouldn't hesitate to throw any of them to a fishy!

8. Thoose are a very nice set of lures Brian bet both pikes &walleyes will try to chew em WTG AAA+++

9. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Thanks for the kind words guys, I hope to try some out this weekend.
    I'm down to 5 now as I gave away one of the firetigers.
    Every time I give a lure away it reminds me of how thrilled I was when Vince gave me one of his lures.

Brian

10. Really nice brian, i like the firetiger

11. Wow, nice work! I like them all.

12. pizza

pizza

great designs and paint schemes. I'm sure those lures will get hammered!