close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sit Chat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JIG, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Andy Burt Of The Dnr (fishery Bio.) Has E-mailed Me And Said That He Has Talk To Partners About This And Some Of The Other Popular Forums Online. They Dont Mind Talking One On One At All But This Only Reaches One Person When A Sit Chat Can Talk To Thousands.i Dont Know If Anybody Has Tried To Contact Anyone From The Dnr, But If They Do Get Involved He Would Like To See It On A Monthly Basis. He Said If He Finds Anything Else Out He Will Keep Me Posted. :) Cool! Heck Of A Nice Guy! Jig

2. catking

catking Banned

It was duely pointed out to DA KING !!! that the OGF already had an ODNR officer as a chat guest. I believe it was our very first live chat. It still would be nice to get another one of the guys on line.... CATKING

3. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SIT AND HEAR SOME OF THE DNR's THOUGHTS ON OUR WATERS. MOST OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM WOULD PROBABLY AGREE, BUT I DONT WANT TO OVER STEP MY BOUNDRIES. YOU GUYS HAVE RUN THIS FORUM FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB! IM JUST TRING TO BE AS INFORMATIVE AND AS HELPFUL AS I CAN! NO HARM IN THAT. I CANT SEEM TO ASK THE AKRON BRANCH(DNR) ENOUGH ABOUT OUR LAKES AND HE WILL ANSWER ANYTHING HE CAN. THANK YOU BOB!

4. catking

catking Banned

All your help and suggestions are GREATLY APPRECIATED Jig ;) I say fire away with anything you or other members have. We ( TEAM OGF ) do listen to any suggestions. Thanks !!! CATKING........... :)

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

JIg:
    We are going to have another chat that involves ODNR people. They are a great outlet we have here in Ohio and we'll do what ever we can to keep them on our side and envolved with our site. Be assured you will hear for them again. Thanks for your input, and please keep any and all suggestion coming. That's what make this such a great site. It's members that make or break a site not the owners.