close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sincere THANKS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Jun 19, 2004.

1. To the OGF Staff for a truly GREAT :) Opening Celibration and fun tournament. :D The fellowship and food was terrific and great prizes to top everything off. Again, thanks to each of you for the outing and this GREAT FISHING SITE!!! :)

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Thanks Ron, I very much enjoyed meeting you today. You know how much we, the Development Team thoroughly enjoyed putting this huge "shin-dig" on for everyone here! I consider it an honor to be a part of our great community, and have looked forward with great anticipation to today's "Celebration Outing". I was blown away by the support that different Team members were able to get lined up. I agree, it was a fantastic time all the way around.

But I want to say "thank-you with sincere appreciation" to all of the members and their families who came and made today the success that it was, but who are also the backbone and reason for this sites great success as well.

It was a pleasure meeting more of you today that I have not had the prior opportunity to meet. ;)

A special thank-you to those who travelled so far to get there.;)

- Rumi :cool:

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I second what shortdrift said great job guys. Shortdrift Congrats on the win.

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

congrats to all the winners and I third what shortdrift said. :D Flipp, way to get dem bass! we all know fish for bass caught them though. congrats on the win.

5. a great day it was....i toast to all that made it possible.you guys will never change.my friends and family send a GIANT THANK YOU!!!!!!!nice meeting all that i never met.LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!! HUSKY HOOKER.

6. GREAT JOB !!!
    Food hit the spot...
    Prizes were over the top... and there were many :)
    Super people and I can't wait till the next outting :D
    Did I say I am still tired???
    Our staff has to be whooped and my hats off to all involved!!!

THANKS & CONGRATS [​IMG]

7. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Top notch!! I wouldn't even call it and outing. It felt more like a FAMILY REUNION. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

8. I want to say thanks to the OGF staff members also for putting together an awesome outing, especially Ruminator and Big Daddy for doing all that could to get me a boat ride. In the end, it paid off as I was able to get a boat ride with Tee.

Darryl

9. catking

catking Banned

Thanks guys and gals. You all made this work !!! I believed everybody that was entered, won a door prize :eek: And that is saying alot !!! It was made possible by all the GREAT !!! donations from companies,OGF Staff & especially the OGF's members. Thanks again !!!! THE CATKING !!!

10. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for putting on such a great event! My family had a great time, not to mention won many nice prizes. You all went above and beyond to insure that everyone (regardless of age) had a good time! When I had gotten home, I had told many people how much fun we had and how organized it was.....not to mention the food was excellent! Don't be surprised if there are more members to add to the list for the next outing! My dad spends alot of time on here, and you are all truly part of our family, whether you know it or not. There have been many times he has been in and out of the hospital.....and it is YOU who cheer his spirits! (I have actually printed out threads because he was having withdrawals from the site...haha) I cannot thank you enough.....please keep this site going.....It has gottent o be the best one out there!!!

This year Dad asked me to make the Mocha Pizzelles, but as long as I know ahead of time......I will gladly help with more food for the next one!~~~

11. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

We set out to make this grand opening a success,and was it ever!
    It far exceeded our expectations and we hope it did yours too.
    I am simply amazed at how well this site runs..but I know why it runs so easy...our great members!
    We wanted to show our appreciation to all of you and this event was our way of doing so.
    Thanks to all of you!

12. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Somebody get some pictures up. Glad you all had so much fun, I had to work, but I do want to attend at least one gathering this year.

13. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

We missed you Mrfish....I kept my eye open for you all day!
    Hope you make the next one.

14. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Thanks to all of the staff for putting this together. The OGF staff are a class act! It was well worth the trip from Cincy. It was nice seeing everyone again as well as meeting a few new people. Let's do it again real soon!

Tee

15. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Man that's a great name. Is this Junior or a daughter?

Man you people are killing me. I thought about the outing all day Saturday wishing I could be there. Why does work always get in the way?