Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just an FYI... heard that they stocked Silver Creek today(Thursday)with trout. I fished there last year with a buddy and my son and had a blast. Even put them on the news. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Small white spinners or power bait dough fished on the bottom and you'll get them.

Carl

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Big Daddy,

I was there on Thursday near the boat dock and it was elbow to elbow so I left. Does it take long for the trout to reach the other side of the lake and how long before they are usually fished out?

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They should be all over by now.

It'll be a couple weeks before the fish either die off or are fished out. Lots of nice trout in there.

Carl

·
respect our rivers please
2,669 Posts
I was there on Saturday. I figured I would let the girlfriend try her hand at some trout seeing that she did well with the nice crappie and gills that she got last weekend. All I did was rig up her rod and hand it to her. Before I knew it, she had casted out and said " Ben, I got one" this was while I was pissin around with my rod. She reeled up a nice trout. Seems they were really hitting on jigs and waxworms fished about 3 ft deep from those docks on the west shore of the lake. We ended up with a few trout. I was just glad to see my girl get her first trout.

flash----------------------------------------out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts