close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Silver Creek MetroPark

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Big Daddy, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Hey guys, just an FYI... heard that they stocked Silver Creek today(Thursday)with trout. I fished there last year with a buddy and my son and had a blast. Even put them on the news. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    Small white spinners or power bait dough fished on the bottom and you'll get them.

Carl

2. Paul

Paul

Hey Big Daddy,

I was there on Thursday near the boat dock and it was elbow to elbow so I left. Does it take long for the trout to reach the other side of the lake and how long before they are usually fished out?

3. They should be all over by now.

It'll be a couple weeks before the fish either die off or are fished out. Lots of nice trout in there.

Carl

4. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I was there on Saturday. I figured I would let the girlfriend try her hand at some trout seeing that she did well with the nice crappie and gills that she got last weekend. All I did was rig up her rod and hand it to her. Before I knew it, she had casted out and said " Ben, I got one" this was while I was pissin around with my rod. She reeled up a nice trout. Seems they were really hitting on jigs and waxworms fished about 3 ft deep from those docks on the west shore of the lake. We ended up with a few trout. I was just glad to see my girl get her first trout.

flash----------------------------------------out