close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Silver Creek Metro park

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Deerehunter03, Aug 23, 2007.

1. any one ever fish there for bass? if you willin to share any tip on lures it would be great

2. Ive fished it a few times when I first started bass fishing and we use to catch them on plastic worms and flukes. They werent of any great size though. I just fished off land so I dont know how good it is off the rental boats. There doesnt seem to be much cover there anyhow.

3. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

I've only tightlined from shore near the boat docks and caught them. Some with a little size 1 - 1 1/2lbs.

4. i have fished it alot untill i moved to cleveland . i have done well on white rooster tails in the spring . in the summer i have i have done well on rubber worms and done best on 1/4 rattle traps. one evening i stood in one spot ang caught 5 including i1 on both hoos at the same time. like it's been said there are alot on 13-14 inch bass, but there also some big boys too i have seen a few 5lbs.just remeber the size limit 15inches

5. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Will they let you put in with your own canoe/kayak or must you rent one and fish in the "designated" areas?

6. went out for a little bit throwin a jig caught 2 bass

7. I've done pretty good there lately on a white 1/4 oz chatterbait. ive pulled in a lot of 14-15inchers and also some that were 3lb. Also a 4in senko fished waitless will work