Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Thats a nice looking channel. You catch it on the same side that you have been fishing from? I have only seen cats and ble gill pulled from there, no bass, although I do see a few fly fisherman there from time to time. Good lookin bass as well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, same side. I cast out about 30-40 yards and hit a lot of snags, so I'm thinking there might be a bunch of rocks or logs sunk out there providing good cover for the bass. But it's true that I've heard the best bass fishing is over on the boathouse/dock side. Either way, I seem to be doing just fine where I'm at hahaha

·
Registered
499 Posts
I will have to try the side youre on out. Good to know about the snags though. They seem to be pretty common in that lake on both sides. I usually fish there at night as that is the only time I can get out. If you ever fish there at night maybe we will run into each other. Good luck and stay safe out there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have to switch to nights once I start back to school for the fall semester. There's not much free time when you both work and go to school full time. But, there's still plenty of fishing to be had these next few months. I'll definitely get out when the opportunity presents itself. Good fishing to you as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts