Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ranger188
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious....Somebody refers to the possibility of a new law coming into effect that bothers them,naturally the conversation turns more or less political in nature.I counted several responses that had a "political" comment or two in them.Isn't it strange the lockdown didn't occur until the last poster laced his comment with religious beliefs,or lack thereof? My 2 pennies-lock away!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Harbor Hunter, Ive had numerous conversation with our mods about this. My threads get shut down all the time yet I see others that are allowed to continue. When I asked about it, I was told the mods cant catch everything. The particular threads I have referenced had posts in them from mods and if I'm thinking of the right thread you referenced, it also has posts from a mod. Seems to be more of a who you know around here anymore. I dont buy the "moderator tolerance" arguement. There should be some consistency. By the way, I was told the solution to my problem was to rat everytime I see someone break the rules, lol. Sorry, I'm not a babysitter and I dont care what others post. I just hate seeing my threads get locked when others post the same thing and they run for days or weeks.

BTW, at least 2 of our mods will not reply to a PM when you question thier reasoning for shutting down a thread. I see threads closed all the time for no reason at all and when you question them, they just ignore you.

Also, this thread will be closed down within the hour even though it dosnt break any of the rules. No one can take critisism here so they just lock up the threads such as this one.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
What bothers me more is when a member deliberately starts a thread that he knows is controversial yet starts the thread anyway knowing full well it will be closed eventually and has the audacity to add "lock away"

This will NOT be the sign of the times

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.