close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sick of preseason already!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by redhawk fisherman, Aug 21, 2005.

1. I know preseason games for the pros and scrimmages for colleges are necessary, but I am ready for the real thing! September 3rd the Redhawks travel to Columbus to take on the Buckeyes. Even though my seats are in the endzone, I am ready for some "real" football.

Go Redhawks! :D

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I cant wait, for Buckeyes and Browns football for real!

3. I'm ready for week 1 myself but the Steelers aren't, I'm afraid. They look like they could benefit from about 6 more preseason matchups. lol Big Ben really looked shakey last night. His passing this year leaves allot to be desired so far. Now Bettis sprained a calf muscle...great. Didn't get to see much of the Brown's game. How did they look?

4. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

I thought the Browns looked alright. They lost 23-20 to the Panthers. But I think Big Ben is overrated. His stats aren't that great and the defense and the running game helped him last year.

5. peon

peon account delete

im going to preseason bengals vs. colts next friday!!!! hopefully the bengals can pull a good game!!!! id say it will be a close game.... gonna stop at bass pro on my way home so even if they lose it will be a good trip!