close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shutout at Indian on Saturday

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Pigsticker, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Met up with Porterhouse and tried our luck at Indian for some eyes from shore. Only minimal fishing pressure everwhere we went. The spillway was up and had a nice current in it. Moundwood had about 15 guys there and we only saw 2 peanuts get caught between 2pm and 630pm. We didnt even get a confirmed nibble throwing jigs/twisters and stickbaits (Husky Jerk, Rogue, Bomber long A).

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Pigsticker:
    At least you got out man. Nice feeling toat least try. I hope to get out on the ice as soon as we get safe ice.With the sound of the weather it may be on it's way. Now if the doctor gives me the OK:p

3. was there anyone fishing in the spillway?

4. was there monday evening fished 3 hours notta bite none caught. last week was worst i have seen at indian. Been tuff Kerry!

5. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Fished Buckeye for 4 hrs Sunday night not a single tap and hit Hoover Monday evening for a couple hrs not a tap...but hey it's called fishing not catching:D Better than sitting on the couch!!

6. It was definately good to get out that day, I enjoyed it. No fish caught, but hey, that's why there's always a next time....

7. Good try Kerry. If you don't go you won't know :)
    Good to get out fishing anywhere this time of the year - fish or no fish.

8. Keep trying! When you get in on the action, all the zero days will be forgotten!