close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Show a newbie the ropes

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by TexasPete, Aug 24, 2005.

1. TexasPete

TexasPete Fishin' Fool

Would anybody like to show a newbie the ropes? My family never took me hunting and I have learned from hunting friends and experienced veterans. It’ll be my first year out and I have my Hunter’s License, HIP Certification, Ohio Wetland Stamp, and Federal Duck Stamp. I’m interested in wingshooting of any kind with my Remington 12 gauge...Maybe even squirrels and rabbits as well. I’m looking for somebody to go out with once Sept. 3rd comes around.

Thanks!

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Sept 1st is the goose,bushy tails and doves dude. The 3rd is the teal. What days are you able to go out?

3. well drop me a line when you want to go out and what for. Its great you getting in to the sport. I am free until sept. 27
    Good shoting to ya
    Brad

4. Anytime you want to go, drop a line. I usually hunt dove and leave the geese alone in the early season, may change that this year and hit a couple of spots. Do you have cold weather and rain gear? I usually do the best from Christmas on.